Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Cheeto Me This
This afternoon I was sitting in the kitchen working while Gaby played with her princesses in the living room. She came in and asked for cheetos. I told her no. She reminded me that I had said she could have some when we got home (which I don't remember but her memory is certainly better than mine). I changed the subject and suggested she find something else to do. She kept asking for cheetos. I told her if she asked one more time, she wouldn't get any the rest of the week. She asked if she could play Wii. Again, I said no and made another suggestion. Then she asked to play games on the computer. I said, "no activities that involve screens." That stopped her. So she thought for a minute then turned to me and said, "Daddy, cheetos don't have screens."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This has absolutely nothing to do with Cheetos, but I really loved the photo you sent of Gaby in the cotton field.
Post a Comment