Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Outta the Bag

Monday I walked back into our bedroom where I've been letting Gaby watch some Sesame Street and found her sitting on the floor with Squirt (the gray cat) at the bottom of the clear plastic waterproof bag that we use to keep things dry in the boat. And he actually looked to be fairly content. Of course, I rescued him.

10 minutes or so after that incident she emerged from our bedroom walking down the hallway toward me with Squirt walking in front of her on his front two paws. She was teaching him to play "Wheelbarrow." He is a phenomenal sport. I can't believe it. Yes, I rescued him again. There'll be no helping her if she ever tried that stuff with CC.

I sat her on the couch and explained that certain games weren't appropriate for kitties so she decided instead she'll teach him to play jumping on the bed and climbing and sitting and then my favorite: cards. School needs to start very soon, we are losing control.

No comments: